Please read this policy carefully to safeguard your rights and interests when browsing the CloudMile website or utilizing the services provided by CloudMile. If you disagree with any parts of this policy, please discontinue use of this website and CloudMile services immediately. By continuing to use this website and CloudMile services, you agree to all the relevant regulations set forth in this Policy.
- Personal Data
Personal Data is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, username, password, address, email address, phone number, which is not otherwise publicly available. (“Personal Data”) We collect Personal Data to provide better services to Users.
Users may be asked for Personal Data, including without limitation, when Users visit our Site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on our Site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. In the event that Users refuse to provide Personal Data, please note that it may prevent Users from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-Personal Data
We may collect non-personally identifiable data about Users in the course of the interaction with our Site. Non-personally identifiable data is data that is not personally identifiable about the Users, including without limitation User’s browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Process and Use Collected Personal Data
Cloudmile may process and use User’s Personal Data by mail, phone call and other reasonable legal means for the following purposes (“Purposes”) within the territories and during the period necessary to carry out the Purposes:
To Communicate with Users
In the event that Users send to us any comments or inquires on the Site, we will reply to such Users via the contact information provided by Users.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To send newsletters and marketing materials upon subscription
If User subscribes our newsletter on the Site, we will send emails to the subscribers for information related to our Company, such as occasional company news, upcoming events, updates, related product or service information. Detailed instructions to unsubscribe the newsletter are provided at the bottom of such email. User may unsubscribe such newsletter at any time. Upon receiving User’s request to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will immediately remove User’s email address from our mailing list and stop sending future emails to such User.
To administer any features on the Site
If Users enter into a sweepstake, contest, survey, promotion or activities on the Site, we may use the information provided by Users to administer such features.
- How We Protect Your Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and information security measures to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data, transaction information and data processed and stored on our Site.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not share Personal Data outside of us without your consent.
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, based on our instructions, and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the foregoing purposes.
- Third-Party Sites
- Your Rights
With respect to your Personal Data provided to us, you may make the following request through contacting Cloudmile’s Customer Service at [email protected] at any time:
- to make an inquiry of and to review your personal data;
- to request a copy of your personal data;
- to supplement or correct your personal data;
- to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data; and
- to erase your personal data.
- Commitment to Your Privacy
- Contacting us