Version Number：v1.0 Date of update: Jun 15,2021
- Personal Data
Personal Data shall refer to information that can be used to identify individual, such as name, username, password, address, email address, phone number and other non-public information (the “Personal Data”). We collect Personal Data for the provision of better services to the Users.
The Users may be required to provide Personal Data, including but not limited to when the Users visit our Site and other activities, services, features or resources to which we link. However, the Users may visit the site anonymously. We collect Personal Data only when the Users voluntarily provide it to us. However, if the User refuses to provide Personal Data, the Users may not be able to access the related activities of the particular site.
- Non-Personal Data
We may collect non-personally identifiable data from the Users in the course of their interactions on the Site. Non-Personal Data refers to data that is not identifiable to the users, including but not limited to the username on the browser, the type of computer and technical information which the User link to the Site, such as operating system and the Internet service providers, and other similar information.
- How Do We Process and Use of Your Personal Data?
CloudMile may transmit or use the Users' Personal Data by E-mail, phone or other reasonable means within a specified territories and time period compliant with the following specific purposes:
Time Period：The date on which the User requests to cease using Personal Data or the service of CloudMile terminates.
Area: Any places where the User is authorized to use or where CloudMile sets the business entity.
Recipient: The Company will share Personal Data with CloudMile and its subsidiaries and branches which are under control or subordinate relation with Cloudmile.
To Communicate with the Users
We will make the response to the Users through the contact information provided by the User when the Users submit any questions or comments on the Site.
To personalize the Users experience
We may integrate Uses’ information to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided by our Site.
To send e-newsletters or marketing campaigns to subscribers
If Users subscribe our newsletter on the Site, we will send subscribers the company-related information via email, such as CloudMile news, latest events, updates, and related product or service information. Details of how to unsubscribe the e-newsletter are described in the email. Users can unsubscribe at any time. Upon receipt of the un-subscription request from User, we will immediately remove his/her email from our mailing list and cease sending further emails to such User.
To manage special events on the Site
If Users participate in activities such as lottery, contest, questionnaire interview, promotion or other related activities on the Site, we will use the information provided by you to manage or carry out such activities in accordance with the rules of such activities.
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
We endeavor to provide Users with a secure environment and adopt appropriate information protection, storage and processing mechanisms and information security measures to avoid unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data, trading information and information processed and stored on our Site.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent.
- The services of third parties may be engaged to assist us in operation of our business and Site or to administer activities, such as sending e-newsletters or surveys. We may share your Personal Data with such third parties for the purposes set forth above.
- CloudMile may share general and consolidated statistical information with our business partners, trusted affiliates or advertisers for the purposes set forth above. Such statistical information is not linked to the Personal Data of any Users or visitors.
- Third-Party Website
- Your Rights
We respect the Personal Data you provide. You may exercise the following rights over your own Personal Data offered by you by contacting CloudMile Customer Service at [email protected]:
- Enquiries or requests to review your Personal Data.
- Request a copy of the Personal Data provided to you.
- Request to supplement or correct your Personal Data.
- Request to cease the collection, processing or use of your Personal Data.
- Request to delete your Personal Data.
- Privacy Warrants
- Contact Us